Dr Miranda Myles is a registered Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture – and a qualified Naturopath and Homoeopath. Based in Melbourne Victoria, Miranda has developed the Carlton Natural Health clinic as a leading treatment centre that uniquely combines an integrated approach to health through multiple disciplines.
Miranda is an experienced and respected clinician with a passion for fertility, gynaecology, children’s health and mental health. Her passion led her to establish her private practice in 2002. Through her extensive studies and professional experiences she has encountered needs within the community that have prompted her to develop wide ranging professional knowledge with:
- Gynaecological complaints including menstrual irregularities, PMT, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts & PCOS
- Natural fertility and conception success
- The promotion of optimal preconception health care for both women & men
- IVF support & improving its success rate
- The promotion of healthy pregnancies preparation for and recovery from birth and post-natal health
- Common health complaints in children
The promotion and development of children’s health IVF Preconception care, fertility, infertility, IVF preparation and support, pregnancy, birth preparation, recovery from birth, post natal care, baby and child health. Miranda and her practice have a strong focus on alleviating stress, anxiety and emotional disorders. Her natural medicine knowledge and the treatments she provides her patients is strengthened by her personalised and caring approach, helping to maximise the impact on individual patients physical well-being.
Naturally adapted to your needs
As a practitioner of natural medicine, homoeopathy and acupuncture Miranda creates individual programs for :
- Digestive complaints
- Fatigue alleviation and vitality restoration
- Weight loss that is achievable and sustainable
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Premature tissue stress and ageing – discovering and improving your ‘true’ cellular age
- Treating a vast array of common medical conditions including inflammatory and immune disorders, oxidative stress and toxicity, headaches, asthma, eczema and hay-fever.
Miranda is a lecturer at Endeavour College of Natural Health and Southern School of Natural Therapies as well as an educator within the wider community and has recently recorded a series of CD’s on Nutritional Medicine for use by medical doctors throughout Australia. Her passion and quest for knowledge has enabled her to conduct Nutritional Medicine training sessions in China and has guest lectured at RMIT and La Trobe University, Bendigo.
Dedicated to the world of medicine, Dr Miranda Myles finds little time outside of her practice and lecturing schedule. When she does take time off she can be found maintaining her organic veggie patch or participating in free-air concerts on saxophone.
- Masters AppSci (Acupuncture)
- Bachelor Health Sci (Acupuncture)
- Bachelor HSci (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor Arts (Major Psychology)
- Cert Natural Fertility
- Cert Clinical Internship at Zhejiang
- Provincial Hospital of TCM
- Cert Esoteric Acupuncture
- Level 1 & 2, Cert IV Education & Training
Book an Appointment
Dr Miranda Myles is available for appointments at 169 Grattan Street, Carlton. To make your appointment with Miranda, call 9347 0020 or book online by following the link below.Book Miranda Myles
For further information on Dr Miranda Myles and her practice, follow this LINK.