Dr. Renee Knott (Chinese Med.) is a fully qualified and registered practitioner of Chinese Medicine. With over a decade experience, Renee is very passionate about Chinese Medicine and the role it can play in our modern health care setting.
Renee provides patients with fast, effective, natural health care, using Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Dietary and Lifestyle advice. Renee is down to earth, compassionate and straight to the point when it comes to achieving results.
Renee has extensive experience treating the following conditions:
- Women’s health – including PMS, dysmenorrhea (period pain), PCOS, fibroids, amenorrhea, menopausal symptoms
- Fertility – male and female fertility support, including pre-conception care, natural conception, miscarriage prevention and IVF support
- Pregnancy care – including morning sickness, pain relief, carpal tunnel syndrome, labour preparation, labour induction and post-natal support
- Mental/Emotional Health – stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, sleep disorders
- Pain conditions – migraine, headaches, neck, back and shoulder pain (including frozen shoulder), sciatica, lower back pain, knee pain, tennis elbow and acute injuries
- Immune function support – colds and ‘flu, hay fever, recurrent viral or bacterial infections, chronic fatigue syndrome, lethargy
- Digestive conditions – bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, IBS, food sensitivities, heartburn, nausea, vomiting
- Substance withdrawal – including smoking cessation
Whether it is relief from pain, freedom from stress and anxiety, a good nights sleep or the arrival of a longed-for baby, Renee consistently witnesses the way acupuncture and Chinese medicine can improve the health and lives of her patients.
- Bachelor of Chinese Medicine (Acu + Herbs) Hons.
- Dip. Classical Chinese Medicine (ICEAM)
- Dip Traditional Thai Massage
- Clinical Internship at Kyung Hee Oriental Medicine Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
- Registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Australia and APHRA
Book an Appointment
Renee Knott will be on maternity leave from September 2017, returning February 2018. Gina Pilven will be looking after Renee’s clients, in her absence. For appointments with Gina, call 9347 0020 or book online by following the link below.Book with Gina Pilven