IVF, fertility & pregnancy support
Trying for a baby has become increasingly difficult for couples. Studies have shown that as many as 15% of couples experience fertility issues throughout their reproductive lives, and are seeking alternative options, including IVF and ART, to enhance their conception possibilities.
As a Naturopath and Acupuncturist, Dr Miranda Myles is in a unique position to work with and support patients through IVF and ART. Miranda has a thorough working knowledge of reproductive techniques. She understands, and is sympathetic to, both the physical and emotional distresses that may occur at this time.
Miranda Myles may assist in improving your IVF outcome in many ways:
- Preconception health care has been shown to double IVF success rates. A Naturopath that specialises in this field best delivers preconception health care.
- IVF can be a highly stressful time. This is a specialty field of Naturopathic medicine. Dr Miranda Myles is able to provide support for stress management, which enables IVF recipients to cope more effectively with ongoing treatment regimes.
- Acupuncture significantly enhances IVF outcomes according to many studies and research.
Acupuncture and IVF
Studies have shown that as many as 15% of couples experience fertility issues throughout their reproductive lives, and are seeking alternative options to enhance their conception possibilities.
- Acupuncture has been shown to be successful in enhancing IVF outcomes by as much as 60% compared with control groups.
- Acupuncture increases the rates of pregnancy and live birth in women undergoing IVF technology.
- Acupuncture has been shown to reduce the miscarriage rate and the number of tubal pregnancies associated with IVF technology.
- Employed in the early stages of pregnancy, acupuncture demonstrates the ability to reduce subsequent miscarriage risk in women with a previous history of miscarriage.
- Acupuncture improves blood flow to the uterus, benefitting the uterine lining and preparing it for pregnancy. It may improve and regulate hormone levels.
Prices vary according to the practitioner and length of treatment. Please visit our Online Bookings page or call our clinic for further information. Hicaps private health insurance claiming available on Naturopathy. We recommend you contact your health fund to confirm your eligibility to claim.
Book Miranda Myles