Ayurvedic head massages is an ancient practice with deep roots in traditional Indian culture dating back nearly 4,000 years.
Indian head massage supports the nervous system by alleviating stress, stimulating the lymphatic system, encouraging the elimination of toxins and helping to break down muscle tension.
Our lush Ayuverdic head massage uses a combination of essential oils made from specific herbs and spices, lovingly blended and applied manually through warm oils.
The invigorating strokes increase circulation to the head and scalp and are totally blissful. Designed to encourage feelings of restoration and wellness. Your neck, shoulders and back will also get some loving.
This beautiful therapy can help produce a powerful preventive and rejuvenative effect on the body and leave you feeling rejuvenated and totally adored.
Hair and Scalp Benefits
- Ayurvedic head massages lubricate and condition the scalp and hair.
- Helps to spread the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair lustre and vibrancy while replenishing and rejuvenating dry or damaged hair.
- Can assist in subsiding hair related issues such as dandruff, dead skin, scalp psoriasis, etc.
- Great for the prevention of premature damage and greying by protecting follicles against harmful effects of sun, wind as well hair drying, straightening and colour applications.
- Increases blood supply to the scalp, increasing the supply of nutrients received by the hair follicles and reducing hair loss and drying of hair.
- Ayurvedic head massages helps to reduce stress and tension, as well as eliciting the release of endorphins, elevating one’s mood.
Other Benefits of Ayurvedic Head Massage
- Supporting the nervous system by relieving stress
- Stimulating the lymphatic system, encouraging the elimination of toxins
- Breaking down problematic stiffness in head, neck and shoulders reducing pain
- Relieving chronic neck and shoulder pain
- Increasing oxygen uptake in muscle tissue around the face for a more youthful appearance
- Improving blood circulation
- Relieving headaches and migraine pain
- Improving concentration and reducing mental fog
- If had before bedtime…Helping your body relax, resulting in better sleep
Our Ayurvedic Head Massage practitioner
60 minutes – $110