Kinesiology is a growing field in which practitioners help to get you in touch with your emotional body and unconscious aspects of yourself that may be blocking you from moving forward. Sessions are designed to reconnect you to your ‘inner knowing’ and engage the power of all that you are.
Kinesiology often explores themes including:
- Reconnecting to the wisdom of your body
- Living through your inner knowing
- Reclaiming what’s been hidden away (the dark and the light)
- Making peace with the past
- Creating boundaries and honouring your needs
- Cultivating deep intimacy with yourself and others
- Opening up to pleasure and authentic desire
- Exploring your erotic nature and what it means to live an erotic life
- Feeling resourced and connected to the riches of your life
- Engaging your soul purpose and sharing your unique gifts with the world
- Navigating transitions and times of change (including the dark night of the soul)
Kinesiology calls upon access to the wisdom and gifts of every part of you, so you can create deep and lasting change.
Using biofeedback (muscle testing), the practitioner is able to communicate with your body, mind and spirit. There is no limit to what can be explored with these tools. You may have a specific goal in mind or come with a vague sense that something needs to change for you to live your most authentic, pleasurable life.
NDIS Kinesiology covered under your NDIS plan
Yes, you can use your NDIS funding at The Urban Alchemist. Our therapists can provide Kinesiology services covered by NDIS funding under your NDIS package. Self-managed or plan-managed NDIS participants are eligible for many types of treatment including Kinesiology. Please ask at our reception for further information on using your NDIS funding.
Kinesiology Carlton North, Fitzroy North and Brunswick
We offer Kinesiology to clients from Carlton North plus surrounding areas, including Fitzroy, Brunswick, Northcote and Collingwood. We have loads of clients visit us regularly from all over Melbourne and regional Victoria for Kinesiology treatment, our practitioners are that good.
Two hour session – highly recommended for your first consultation – $220
90 minute session – appropriate for follow-up sessions or by special request – $170