Kinesiology is a growing field in which practitioners help to get you in touch with your emotional body and unconscious aspects of yourself that may be blocking you from moving forward. Sessions are designed to reconnect you to your ‘inner knowing’ and engage the power of all that you are.
Kinesiology often explores themes including:
- Reconnecting to the wisdom of your body
- Living through your inner knowing
- Reclaiming what’s been hidden away (the dark and the light)
- Making peace with the past
- Creating boundaries and honouring your needs
- Cultivating deep intimacy with yourself and others
- Opening up to pleasure and authentic desire
- Exploring your erotic nature and what it means to live an erotic life
- Feeling resourced and connected to the riches of your life
- Engaging your soul purpose and sharing your unique gifts with the world
- Navigating transitions and times of change (including the dark night of the soul)
Kinesiology calls upon access to the wisdom and gifts of every part of you, so you can create deep and lasting change.
Using biofeedback (muscle testing), the practitioner is able to communicate with your body, mind and spirit. There is no limit to what can be explored with these tools. You may have a specific goal in mind or come with a vague sense that something needs to change for you to live your most authentic, pleasurable life.
Kinesiology covered under your NDIS plan
Under NDIS funding at The Urban Alchemist, if you are an NDIS participant your Kinesiology appointments can be booked using your self-managed or plan-managed NDIS package. Please ask at our reception for further information on using your NDIS plan for other therapeutic treatments that are available to you including acupuncture, reflexology and remedial massage.
Kinesiology Clifton Hill, Collingwood and Brunswick.
At The Urban Alchemist we offer Kinesiology and other relaxing services to clients from Clifton Hill, Collingwood and Brunswick. Our return clients also travel from surrounding areas, including Northcote, Fitzroy and Brunswick East. We take pride in our practitioners that are trained in both the biomechanics and philosophical benefits of Kinesiology and other massage therapies. If you are visiting from regional Victoria or interstate our beautiful clinic is easy to access and welcoming. Please get in touch with our team to gift yourself a special treatment.
- Initial consultation ~ 2 hours ~ $220
- Return consultation ~ 90 minutes ~ $170