The Urban Alchemist’s team of counsellors and psychologists work with singles and couples of all ages, nationalities, sexual orientations and gender identities.
We can offer counselling at every stage of a partnership and relationship.
There are many opportunities for growth of the self within a relationship, and these often present as relationship difficulties.
Our psychologists can help with all sorts of issues
- Marriage and Relationship counselling
- Couples Counselling
- LGBTQIA relationship counselling
- Pre-marriage counselling
- Singles counselling
- Divorce and separation counselling
- Relationship conflict
- Communication breakdown in relationships
- Sexual intimacy issues in relationships
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Mental health challenges within relationships
- Family violence
- Cross-cultural counselling
- Adjusting to the birth of a first child
- Parenting conflict or difficulties within relationships and families
- Adolescent counselling
- Avoiding one another
- Repetitive arguing without resolution
- Financial difficulties
- Drug or alcohol abuse
Our Relationship Therapies
Our team of psychologists and counsellors have a number of different therapeutic approaches at their disposal and choose their approach based upon the presentation of the couple.
The main treatment modalities used by our team in relationship and marriage therapy are Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
At times a combination of techniques may be used. Rest assured that all of the therapies used in our practice are evidence-based approaches and have been shown to be effective in research and systematic reviews.
Our Relationship Counsellors
Please call us on 93479247 for further information about relationship and marriage counselling for couples.