Hi there, I’m Kayla! I am a bachelor degree qualified Naturopath, Herbalist and Holistic Nutritionist (ANTA Member) with a passion for helping people become the healthiest & happiest versions of themselves.
I love to help women who are :
- struggling to cope with life’s everyday stressors
- feeling anxious, overwhelmed or unmotivated
- struggling with painful, heavy or irregular periods
- thinking of starting a vegan diet but don’t know where to begin
- wanting to optimise their vegan diets and feel amazing!
I am a strong believer in the healing power of nature and the body’s innate ability to heal itself when given the right tools and support. My toolbox is full of herbs, nutrients, foods and lifestyle recommendations to help you get back on track and feel like your best self again.
With extensive knowledge in evidence-based medicine along with herbal and nutritional medicine, I utilise a combination of the most current research, traditional knowledge and functional pathology testing to develop a treatment plan that is specifically tailored to you and your needs.
In my spare time you’ll find me sweating it out at a HIIT class, going for a hike, camping, tending to my ever-growing plant family, soaking up some sun at the beach or cuddling my pup whilst enjoying a glass of wine!