Hi there, I’m Kayla! I am a bachelor degree qualified Naturopath, Herbalist and Holistic Nutritionist (ANTA Member) with a passion for helping people become the healthiest & happiest versions of themselves.
I love to help women who are :
- struggling with their hormones (PCOS, painful periods, PMS ect.)
- feeling anxious, overwhelmed or unmotivated
- experiencing out of control digestive issues
- struggling with skin troubles such as acne or eczema
- thinking of starting a vegan diet but don’t know where to begin
- wanting to optimise their vegan diets to feel their best!
I am a strong believer in the healing power of nature and the body’s innate ability to heal itself when given the right tools and support. My toolbox is full of herbs, nutrients, foods and lifestyle recommendations to help you get back on track and feel like your best self again.
With extensive knowledge in evidence-based medicine along with herbal and nutritional medicine, I utilise a combination of the most current research, traditional knowledge and functional pathology testing to develop a treatment plan that is specifically tailored to you and your needs.
In my spare time you’ll find me sweating it out at a HIIT class, going for a hike, camping, tending to my ever-growing plant family, soaking up some sun at the beach or cuddling my pup whilst enjoying a glass of wine!
If you feel that I am the right practitioner for you, book yourself in for a New Client Treatment Plan Package and let’s get you on your way to feeling like your best self again!